Our bodies are full of trillions of healthy probiotic bacteria, which help with digestion and immunity. A poor diet, viral illnesses, antibiotics, chemotherapy, radiotherapy and even simply travelling abroad, can upset the balance between these friendly bacteria and harmful bacteria.
Abnormal gut bacterial growth can lead to a bloating, wind, colicky pains and diarrhoea, as well as general symptoms such as fatigue and lack of motivation. There are an increasing number of chronic conditions which are now linked to abnormal bacterial flora such as arthritis, dementia, high cholesterol and osteoporosis (read more).
In situations where the natural balance between good and bad bacteria has been upset, a healthy probiotic supplement can help to restore this balance and is highly recommended in combination with healthy dietary changes… Read the evidence of how probiotics could potentially help our health
Why buy these probiotic supplements?
The probiotics featured on this page are produced by two long-established, reputable UK manufacturer with a high-quality assurance track record completely compliant with EU, UK and USA standards.
It is also very important that there is evidence behind the blend of probiotics and prebiotics used, to ensure that they are beneficial, as not all probiotics are the same and safety issues need to be observed – read more. Our blends have been carefully selected with safety in mind. They been developed by a panel biological and nutritional scientist with an academic interest in lifestyle and nutrition and was the blend chosen for The UK Covid nutritional intervention Study
Unique properties of these probiotics
- Advanced patented slow release technology capsule ensures probiotics get to the correct gut area
- Multiple strains of carefully selected healthy bacteria
- 5 billion colony forming bacteria per capsule
- High safety profile
- Built-in prebiotics at appropriate doses
- Made by a trusted UK company with GMP certification
- Reliable use-by dates
- Endorsed by a leading UK Oncologist and biological nutritional scientist.
- YourGut+ was chosen for the UK national nutritional covid-19 intervention study (more)